It is with deep regret that the NCC leadership team announce Crystal Officer, Vice President of Community Support Services, has decided to leave NCC to be closer to her family in the Midwest and pursue new career opportunities.
Crystal has dedicated her professional career to making a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. At NCC, she has served in many roles offering her deep knowledge and expertise in business process improvement and operational excellence. She has made major contributions in a number of important projects including the reorganization of the Community Support Services department. As a result of her leadership and accomplishments, Crystal was promoted to her current position six months ago. She has since built a strong team to support residential services, in-home and community-based support and community day services.
While it certainly will be difficult to replace Crystal’s leadership, energy and expertise, we will be shortly naming an interim leader. Our goal is to fill the position with the right leader with the level of knowledge and experience to continue the great momentum that Crystal has created for the team and NCC.
Please join me in thanking Crystal for her tireless support, inspiring leadership and deep commitment to NCC, our staff and the communities and people we serve. Her last day will be on January 8.
We would like take this opportunity to announce an addition to the NCC core team. NCC is pleased to announce that Christine Doherty has joined NCC as our chief financial officer. She brings a depth of finance and operational management for publically traded and private US and global companies. Christine will be a valuable addition to our leadership team and NCC as a hands-on and high-energy driver for continual organizational improvements. Christine has a business background with more than 30 years of experience in finance and strategic management leadership that includes the following career experiences:
- Finance vice president of WSP USA Corp, a division of WSP Global Inc.
– International engineering consultancy company
- Chief financial officer of Lessard Companies
– International architectural firm
- Finance vice president and controller of US operations, Quanta Captial Holdings
– Specialty lines insurance, reinsurance and risk consulting services in the
US, Europe and Bermuda
- Chief financial officer, Environmental Strategies Corporation
– Full-service environmental engineering, consulting, remediation and risk
- Director, financial analysis and reporting, Prudential Mortgage Company, Inc.
– Nationwide mortgage company
Christine’s experience and diverse capabilities will serve NCC well as we focus on increasing our effectiveness, preparing for future changes in the field of disability services and identifying innovative ways to support our mission.
Christine will officially begin with NCC on January 9, 2015.